We are exclusive distributors for Macau and Hong Kong of PPSS products.
PPSS Stab Proof Vests
PPSS has designed a groundbreaking and ultra lightweight stab vests to provide the very best knife and blunt trauma protection. They are a highly functional solution to individuals who require extra protection from edged weapons in their chosen vocation.
Available Stab Vests styles:
Woman Stab Vests Executive Style
Stab Vest HI VIZ Overt Style
Our stab vests offer the following great advantages:
- UK Home Office (HOSDB) certified knife protection
- Unmatched blunt trauma protection from a punch, blow or kick. Based on our professional frontline experience and extensive research we can only stress that an impact based assault is a more likely event than an attack involving an edged weapon or firearm.
- Extreme protection from hypodermic needles
- Ultra lightweight (2.3kg for Size L)
- Ultra thin (using 5mm body moulded polycarbonate)
Who would benefit from PPSS stab vests?
- Everyone who is dealing with certain high risk individuals, such as potentially violent or aggressive members of the public, drug users or dealers.
- Everyone who is operating in geographical areas, known for criminal activities, drugs, alcohol misuse and disturbances.
- Everyone who is working alone and frequently facing frustrated and disappointed customers (e.g. customers unhappy with the service your organisation has provided)
- Everyone who is visiting people in their home or office to enforce laws and regulations, police the system or having to give bad news can justify the need and use for stab vests.
- Everyone who is securing and protecting property, events and people.
The key argument in favour of stab vests:
Wearing stab vests can be compared to wearing a seat belt when driving a car. We do not put the seat belt on because we believe we are going to have an accident today. We are simply acknowledging the fact that there is a remarkably small chance that we might crash. Yet, if this chance becomes reality, you have reduced the risk of injury and increased the chance of survival by wearing a seat belt.
Contact us now